Hello and holler.
It’s been a while since we spoke.
But don’t think I haven’t been missing this place like crazy.
I fucking miss hanging out with you guys.
But since then:
- I stayed a redhead.
- Lots of other stuff, too.
You would thank that I/we would have our shit together by now, but you would be sadly mistaken.
We moved, yes.
It’s really quite distracting to be living downtown.
Why would you unpack when you could get:
- An Orange Julius
- Tibetan and/or Western trinkets
- A free concert of the Music of Styx
- Harassed by street performers/magicians/homeless/drunk college people
- Rattlesnake Hot Dogs
- A horse and carriage ride
- Stuck people watching for hours
- Drunk at a new adult arcade
- A movie just like two blocks from your new apartment
- Slurpees and Taquitos from the 7-11 that is on the ground level of your building
- A Creme Puff as big as your ass
And really I could just go on for ages here.
There is quite a lot to eat and see and hear.
So, I thrifted this entire outfit in one sesh.
Well, the bag was on a separate occasion, but literally, everything that I will have on from morning till evening… one shot.
How weird would it be if I actually did wear my purse all day long at my desk..?
AND HELLO NEW INFINITY CHAIN FROM MY FAVORITE CRAFTY CAT LADY EVER!
Folks, let us take a moment and revel in her glory (both the lady and the necklace).
Merl, the amazing mastermind behind Clyde’s Rebirth seriously creates some of the best jewelry I done ever seen.
And she’s gorgeous.
And she’s hilarious.
I luff her and I hope she moves to Denver (hello, testing, Merl, do you hear me?).
And folks, please expect to see the Infinity Chain in nearly every post from this point forward.
Sam Edelman flats + Trousers + Blouse + Tribal Bangles + Tribal bag + Shades: Thrifted :: Hot pink bangles: Common Era
Ok, I realized that I definitely lied again.
The two pink bangles I bought at a regular store.
But those other guys, the tribal ones: thrifted.